Product terms (WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, code/scripts, logo templates, banner templates, email templates etc)
- Strictly 1 domain per order.
- All product sales are final and not refundable.
- Our products are not guaranteed to work in future versions of software such as WHMCS and in some cases extra fees may be requested in order to make this compatible. However, we will try our best to provide free updated versions of our products.
- You shall not sub-license, assign, or transfer the any mentioned above to any entity without prior written consent from our company.
- We offer a variety of products, some designed by us and others are products designed by others which we have integrated with popular software. In both cases our products are not removed from sale and in most cases are being used by others.
- In some cases our fraud detection should may detect orders as suspicious limiting access to the download. If you do not gain access to the download 10 minutes after your order please contact support (you will be notified on the order page if this is the case). We also process some products manually so it may take 12 hours until you can download the files from your account.
- You can not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All of the products on our website are property of us. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- We hold the right to change our prices at anytime
- Free support is limited to what we deem as reasonable. We hold the right to refuse support if this is being abused and are not inclined to provide support to non-product issues or products that have been modified.
- Due to the varying lengths of language text/different browser interpretations we cannot guarantee that making use of the multi-language feature will not cause text to overlap/miss-align the design.
- While our templates support 6 table columns we cannot guarantee that more than 3 will not cause issues as there may not be enough to display the features/options you apply.
This Web Hosting Agreement is between TemplateGenie and the person/persons who use our website hosting and domain service. Please read carefully to ensure you understand our terms before purchasing any of our products or services.
TemplateGenie agrees to provide the services stated for the price agreed at any given time.
- All services are final and not refundable.
Due to the nature of our products (virtual) we do not provide refunds unless there is a specific reason such as if it's not compatible as advised or is missing any featured that have been advertised. If you believe this applies to you, you must request a refund within 5 days from your purchase. Requests made after this period will be invalid.
If you purchased the wrong product for example you purchased a WHMCS template but wanted a Wordpress theme we can create a invoice for or credit your account with the price difference.
We do not provide refunds if no valid reason is given or if you change your mind. We recommend viewing our live demos before purchasing to ensure the product meets your requirements.
For our services if a particular service is un-used e.g WHMCS installation we can add the payment as credit on your account which can be used to purchase anything on Templategenie.com of the same value or used on any invoice to reduce the total.
Technical support boundaries
TemplateGenie provides technical support for YOU that encompasses within our area of expertise only. Such expertise includes assistance, troubleshooting, and debugging.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TemplateGenie, TemplateGenie's affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, fines, punitive damages, amounts in interest, expenses and disbursements of any kind and nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal liability arising out of or related to the actual or alleged use of Customer's services in violation of applicable law or the AUP by Customer or any person using Customer's log on information, regardless of whether such person has been authorized to use the services by Customer.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND,INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TemplateGenie AGAINST LIABILITIES ARISING OF:
(1) ANY INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY PRODUCTS SOLD OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTED IN CONNECTION WITH TemplateGenie'S SERVER.
(2) ANY MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY THE CUSTOMER INFRINGING OR ALLEGEDLY INFRINGING ON THE PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY
(3) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND
(4) ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SOLD TO CUSTOMER FROM TemplateGenie'S SERVER.
Disclaimer of warranties
TemplateGenie does not warrant or represent that the services will be uninterrupted, error free, or completely secure. To the extent permitted by applicable law TemplateGenie disclaims any and all warranties including the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by applicable law all services are provided on an "As Is" basis.
Limitation of damages
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any lost profits or any indirect, special incidental, consequential or punitive loss or damage of any kind, or for damages that could have been avoided by the use of reasonable diligence, arising in connection with the agreement, even if the party has been advised or should be aware of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything else in the agreement to the contrary, the maximum aggregate liability of TemplateGenie and any of its employees, agents or affiliates, under any theory of the law (including breach of contract, tort, strict liability and infringement) shall be a payment of money not to exceed the amount payable by customer for the three months service.
Notices to TemplateGenie under the Agreement shall be given via electronic mail to the e-mail address posted for customer support. Notices to Customer shall be given via electronic mail to the individual listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order. Notices are deemed received on the day transmitted, or if that day is not a business day, on the first business day following the day delivered. Customer may change his, her or its notice address by a notice given in accordance with this Section.
Each party acknowledges and agrees that the other party retains exclusive ownership and rights in its trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, inventions, copyrights, and other intellectual property. Neither party may use the other party's name or trade mark without the other party's prior written consent. The parties intend for their relationship to be that of independent contractors and not a partnership, joint venture, or employer/employee. Neither party will represent itself to be agent of the other. Each party acknowledges that it has no power or authority to bind the other on any agreement and that it will not represent to any person that it has such power or authority. This Agreement may be amended only by a formal written agreement signed by both parties. The terms on Customer's purchase order or other business forms are not binding on TemplateGenie unless they are expressly incorporated into a formal written agreement signed by both parties. A party's failure or delay in enforcing any provision of the Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of that party's rights with respect to that provision or any other provision of the Agreement. A party's waiver of any of its right under the Agreement is not a waiver of any of its other rights with respect to a prior, contemporaneous or future occurrence, whether similar in nature or not. The captions in the Agreement are not part of the Agreement, but are for the convenience of the parties. The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of the Agreement: Fees, indemnity obligations, provisions limiting liability and disclaiming warranties, provisions regarding ownership of intellectual property, these miscellaneous provisions, and other provisions that by their nature are intended to survive termination of the Agreement. There are no third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Neither insurers nor the customers of resellers are third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Customer may not transfer the Agreement without TemplateGenie's prior written consent. TemplateGenie's approval for assignment is contingent on the assignee meeting TemplateGenie's credit approval criteria. TemplateGenie may assign the Agreement in whole or in part. This Agreement together with the Order and AUP constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and replace any prior understanding or communication, written or oral.
Cancellation of service
TemplateGenie reserves the right to cancel a service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be pro-rated and paid by TemplateGenie if we institutes our right of cancellation. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs billed to YOU.
TemplateGenie reserves the right to refuse products/service to anyone.
TemplateGenie follows the strict guidelines of our customer privacy statement. Please make sure you understand this statement fully.